The Children’s Pastors Conference (CPC) is the largest independent conference for children’s and family ministry leaders. Feel rejuvenated and empowered after hearing from the world-class leaders and kidmin experts and veterans teaching at CPC. Get connected to incredible tools, curriculum, ideas, and more for your ministry through our Resource Center. CPC is an experience you will never forget.
CPC is a great place to meet other kidmin and grow. Get the training and resources you need for a thriving ministry from over 100 breakouts, unique intensive trainings, one-on-one coaching, and nearly 100 resource providers.
- Matt Guevara: Executive Director at INCM, children’s and family ministry leader, author, and kidmin coach
- Bob Goff: Author, Speaker, Founder of Restore International, Hon. Consul for the Republic of Uganda
- Beth Guckenberger: Co-Executive Director of Back2Back Ministries, Author, and Speaker
- Melissa J. MacDonald: C&MA Kid’s Disciplemaking Ministries Specialist, Author, Speaker, Kidmin Innovator, and Coach
- Eugene Cho: Lead Pastor, Author, and Founder of One Day’s Wages, a grassroots movement to alleviate global poverty
- Bryan Loritts: Lead Pastor, Author, and President of the Kainos Movement
- Menchit Wong: Director of Leadership Engagement, Global Program Compassion International; Senior Associate for Children at Risk, Lausanne Movement
- Albert Tate: Founder and lead pastor of Fellowship Monrovia
- Dustin Nickerson: Conference Emcee. Jokes and such. Very average human.
- Brian Friberg: Worship Pastor, Gospel Community Church – Lynchburg, VA
Date: January 24-26, 2017
Venue: Caribe Royale
8101 World Center Dr
Orlando, FL 32821